Located where Lake Shore Drive meets the Museum Campus, One Museum Park is the crown jewel of Chicago’s world famous skyline. Soaring 720 feet above Grant Park and Lake Michigan, this magnificent building evokes an international style, yet remains deeply rooted in Chicago’s signature modernist tradition. Featuring impeccable floorplans, finishes at the highest level, hotel-level amenities and unobstructed views of Grant Park, Lake Michigan and the Museum Campus, One Museum Park East rightly deserves its international acclaim.
· Outdoor swimming pool with enormous sun-deck overlooking Lake Michigan and the Museum Campus
· Indoor swimming pool
· Fitness facility with Olympic-training equipment
· Private men’s and women’s locker rooms with showers and saunas
· Spacious clubroom with plush furnishings, game tables, and a full catering kitchen
· Designer lobby with marble tile, Wenge wood, stone and onyx accessories and a tranquil glass-tile water wall
· 24-hour doorman
· On-Site Property Manager
· Floor-to-ceiling glass windows with guaranteed never to be obstructed views of Grant Park, Lake Michigan and the Museum Campus
· Oversized Living/Dining Rooms with hardwood flooring
· Chef’s kitchens with Woodmode cabinets, granite countertops and GE Stainless Steel Monogram appliances
· Spacious bedroom suites with marble-tiled bathrooms and walk-in closets
We are sorry, there are no units available at the moment.